Chapter I general provisions
First the association named the China Christian Council (hereinafter referred to as "the national base of" English translation for the China Christian Council, abbreviated as "CCC"), and China christianism patriotic movement committee as "Christian national annual" or "Chinese Christian CPPCC" translation (abbreviated as CCC&TSPM).
The second association is China Christian national education organization.
Article 3 of the exalted Jesus Christ and him crucified, the association joint Christ church all over the country even in head, jointly promote the role of Christ's body, set up the body of Christ, for the Gospel to make good witness; To actively carry out the construction of theological thought; To provide services to churches throughout the country; Adhere to the combined worship, and claims on faith view and etiquette respect each other, on the relationship between the body "bearing with one another in love, peace with each other contact, trying to keep the heart of the unity of the spirit".
Article 4. Our aim is: adhere to govern, sustain, autobiographies, church on the principle of independence and self-governance, and unite and lead all christians believe in god, confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, patriotism and glory of god road; Under the leading of the holy spirit, with one accord, according to the biblical truth, to develop and perfect our country church rules and regulations, do a good job in the church, to guide the national Christian play a positive role in promoting economic and social development.
We abide by the constitution, laws, regulations and national policies and observe the social morality.
Article 5 the commission shall accept the business guidance and supervision and management of the ministry of civil affairs of the national religious affairs bureau and the administrative department of the society.
Article 6 the association will be located in Shanghai.
Chapter ii scope of mission
(1) under the leadership of the communist party of China and the people's government, unite the nation's christians and love the socialist motherland and observe the national constitution, laws, regulations and policies; Actively participate in the construction of socialism with Chinese characteristics;
(2) actively promoting the construction of theology;
(iii) promote the theological education and talent training of the Chinese church;
(4) to promote the publication and distribution work of the bible, sacred poems and other Christian books and periodicals;
(5) actively carrying out social services;
(6) to introduce and organize the experiences of churches in the fields of evangelism, pastoral care and management;
Around (7) formulate the church regulations, supervise and urge the church to carry out, and advance the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government Christian council (or educational committee) to formulate local regulations, in order to improve the management level of the church; In conjunction with the Chinese Christian patriotic movement committee, it urges the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government to formulate the guarantee system for the wages, welfare and retirement of the pastoral workers.
(8) actively carrying out overseas friendly exchanges;
(9) with the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government Christian council (or educational committee), communication, exchange of experience, research and discuss the problems, and of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central Christian association (or educational committee) to provide services;
(10) to jointly hold a meeting of Chinese Christian representatives with the Chinese Christian patriotic movement commission (cec), and also to convene other joint meetings with the committee;
(xi) it is the cooperation relationship between the three self-patriotic sports committee of China's Christian church and the third self-patriotic movement committee of the Christian church, which has done well in Chinese Christian affairs.
(12) the Christian association of the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central government shall have the obligation to observe and fulfil the resolutions of the association.
Chapter iii election and recall of the organization and its leaders
Article 8 Chinese Christian on behalf of the conference is the highest authority of the association, by the provinces, autonomous regions and municipalities directly under the central Christian association (or educational committee) and christianism patriotic movement committee and the national annual Christian, the jinling union theological seminary and the Chinese ymca national association and the Chinese young women's Christian association national associations of common representative on behalf of the generating unit. Its functions and powers are:
(1) to enact and amend the constitution of the association;
(2) election of the committee of the committee;
(3) to consider the work reports and financial reports of the previous standing committee;
(4) to discuss and determine the course of work of this committee;
(5) deciding to terminate the matter;
(6) to decide on other important matters.
Article 9 a meeting of representatives of the Chinese Christian congress shall be convened only if more than two-thirds of the representatives are present. Its resolutions must be adopted by more than half of the votes to become effective.
Article 10 the meeting of the standing committee of the committee and the standing committee of the Chinese Christian patriotic movement committee shall be held every five years. If the special circumstances require an advance or delay, the standing committee shall vote for the approval of the competent unit for examination and approval by the registration and management authority of the society. The longest delay of the transition shall not exceed one year. The representation and production methods should be jointly studied by the standing committee of the committee and the standing committee of the Chinese Christian patriotic movement committee.
Article 11 the council shall be elected by the conference of Chinese Christian representatives and shall be elected for a second term until the next meeting of Chinese Christian representatives. Members shall not be more than 70 years old when elected. The meeting of the committee shall be convened only when more than two thirds of the committee members are present. The resolution must be adopted by a vote of more than two-thirds of the committee members.
Article 12 the meeting of the committee of the committee shall be held jointly by the standing committee of the committee and the standing committee of the Chinese Christian patriotic movement committee, held every two years; If necessary, advance or delay is required.
Article 13 the association shall have a chairman, a number of vice-presidents, a member of the director-general, a number of standing committee members, and, if necessary, an honorary President.
Article 14 the President, vice President and director-general of the association must meet the following requirements:
(1) to abide by the constitution, laws, regulations and policies of the state;
(2) having a high reputation within the church;
(3) the President and vice President shall serve no more than 70 years of age. The director general is full-time, the highest office age is not over 65 years old;
(4) to be in good health and to maintain normal work;
(5) criminal penalties that have not been deprived of political rights;
(6) having full capacity for civil conduct.
Article 15 our President shall be the legal representative of the association. In case of special circumstances, the chairman or the director may be appointed by the vice President or the director-general after approval by the chairman and the board of directors.
The legal representative will sign the important documents.
The legal representative of the association shall not be the legal representative of other groups.
Article 16 the President, vice President and director-general of the association shall not be re-elected for more than two consecutive terms.
Article 17 the responsibilities of the council are:
(1) election of the standing committee of the committee;
(2) to consider the work report of the standing committee;
(3) to discuss and urge the implementation of the work guidelines of the national congress;
(4) election and recall of the President, vice-chairmen, director-general and members of the standing committee;
(5) if necessary, members of the standing committee may be added to the standing committee for the purpose of holding an honorary President until the next session of the national congress.
Article 18 the standing committee is the permanent executive body of the council. During the meeting of the meeting of the Chinese Christian representatives and the council, the standing committee will handle the meetings.
Article 19 the President shall, with the assistance of the vice President and the director-general, conduct the work of the standing committee.
Article 20 the duties of the standing committee shall be:
(I) to convene a national conference of representatives of the standing committee of the Chinese Christian patriotic movement committee;
(2) to convene a plenary meeting of the committee;
(3) to draft the work report of the standing committee, and submit it to the committee of the Chinese Christian congress or the NPC and CPPCC committees;
(4) to carry out the course of work established by the national congress;
(5) if necessary, members of the committee may be added or removed, and the term of the supplement shall be held at the time of the next national congress;
(6) the working departments and special committees may be established in conjunction with the standing committee of the national patriotic movement commission of China, in conjunction with the Chinese Christian committee. The selection of the special committee shall be decided by the standing committee. The special committee has been working under the leadership of the President and chairman of the Chinese Christian parliament. Special committee should meet regularly, work ideas and Suggestions related to this matter, and submit, chairman of the President of deliberation by the session meeting, after adopting jointly with the national annual Christian related department to implement. The term of office of the special committee is the same as that of the current standing committee.
(vii) in conjunction with the standing committee of the Chinese Christian three self-patriotic movement committee, the internal management system of the council and the Chinese Christian patriotic movement commission shall be established.
(8) to decide on other important matters.
The meeting of the standing committee of the association shall be held by more than two-thirds of the standing committee members, whose resolutions must be adopted by the standing committee of the standing committee by a vote of more than two thirds.
Article 22 meetings of the standing committee of the society shall be held at least once a year, held at the meeting of the meeting of the President of the council, which may be held in the form of communication.
Article 23 the meeting of the President shall be composed of the President, vice-chairmen and director-general, and shall deal with the important work of the standing committee. The meeting of the President will be held at least every six months. When necessary, a joint meeting will be held with the chairmen of the national patriotic movement committee of China.
Article 24 the deputy director-general of the association shall be nominated by the director general and the President of the council after consultation with the meeting of the council. The committee shall be appointed by the standing committee.
Chapter iv assets management and use principles
Article 25 the standing committee shall be responsible for the financing of the council. Its sources are:
(1) income from leasing of religious property;
(2) publishing income;
(5) other lawful income.
Article 26 the association shall accept the donation in accordance with the relevant provisions of the state.
Article 27 WWF's funds must be used for the scope of tasks and the development of undertakings specified in the articles of association and shall not be assigned to individuals.
Article 28 the commission shall establish a strict financial management system to ensure the legal, authentic, accurate and complete accounting information.
Article 29 the association must be equipped with professional accounting personnel. An accountant shall not concurrently be a cashier. Accounting personnel must conduct accounting and exercise accounting supervision. When an accountant transfers his job or leaves, he or she must, in strict accordance with the relevant regulations of the state, handle the handover procedures.
Article 30 of the association must execute the state asset management system of financial management, and all the council to the standing committee announced financial revenues and expenditures, and accept China's Christian representative meeting and the supervision of the auditing department. Where the source of the assets is a government grant or a social donation or subsidy, it shall be subject to the supervision of the audit institution and the relevant information shall be published to the society in an appropriate manner.