2018 Religion Charity Week: “Granny Zhou” Love Kitchen Program was Held at Yuyao City Hall Senior Care Center, Zhejiang Province
On September 14, 2018, the “2018 Religious Charity Week ‘Granny Zhou’ Love Kitchen” initiated by the CCC&TSPM was successfully held in the Yuyao City Hall Senior Care Center (YSCC) in Zhejiang Province. The event aims to promote the traditional Chinese culture of respecting the seniors. The program provides a nutritious and balanced love meal for the seniors in need by cooperating with the church nursing home.
Inner Mongolia Hulunbeier Christian Council & TSPM organized a delegation of 6 people to visit 14 nursing homes in Zhejiang Province from March 16th to 24th.
- Commission on Church Governance Calls for the Standardization of Clerical Clothing 2019-05-15
- Rev. Xu Xiaohong Addresses in the Fourth Plenary Meeting of the Second Session of the 13th CPPCC National Committee2019-03-15
- Conference of Training the Preaching Group for Reconstruction of Theological Thinking Held in Ningbo2019-03-12
- Excerpts from the Papers for CUV Centennial Commemorations and Symposium on Indigenization and Contextualization of Christianity in China2019-03-12
- Board Meeting of Ai Ji Printing Press Held in Shanghai2019-02-28
- Archbishop of Canterbury Visits CCC&TSPM2019-05-10
- Hong Kong Chinese Christian Churches Union Visits CCC&TSPM2019-05-10
- Shanghai Enguang Nursing Home Receives Archbishop of Canterbury2019-05-09
- Franklin Ishida Visits CCC&TSPM2019-05-09
- Rev. Kan Baoping Receives Canadian Theologian Prof. Raymond L. Whitehead2019-05-09
- "May 4th Movement" Centennial Ceremony Held by Tianjin CC&TSPM 2019-05-17
- Youth Ministry Exchange Activity Held in Wuxi, Jiangsu2019-05-15
- Churches across the Country Celebrate Easter2019-05-09
- Guangzhou Savior Church Conducted Anniversary Ceremony2019-05-09
- Zhumadian CC&TSPM Holds Training for Newly-ordained Preachers2019-05-09
- Amity Helps Rebuild Primary School in Guizhou2019-04-23
- Amity Signs Memorandum of Understanding with UNHCR2019-04-22
- Amity Foundation Delivers Blizzard Relief and Rescue in Qinghai2019-04-22
- Top Political Advisor Extends Spring Festival Greetings to Religious Personages, Believers2019-02-02
- The 7th National Joint Meeting of Religious Communities Held in Beijing2018-12-21
- NUTS’s 2019 Themed Calligraphy and Paining Awards Ceremony2019-05-17
- Seminaries Rejoice on Easter2019-05-09
- Passion Week Activities in Seminaries2019-05-08
- Candle Light Meditation and Prayer Meeting Held in Nanjing Union Theological Seminary2019-05-08
- School of Church Music Begins Enrollment Exam in Fujian Theological Seminary2019-04-23
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Guangdong Union Theological Seminary
The predecessor of Guangdong Union Theological Seminary is Canton Union Theological College, which was founded in 1914 and run jointly by eight mission societies and three denominational conventions, and later four other mission societies joined in. It once became a college of Lingnan University named 'Union Theological College of Lingnan University'. It was closed in 1960 and re-established in 1986 named 'Guangdong Union Theological Seminary' in order to show respect for the history and its pur