There were over tens of thousands of ethnic minorities living on Mount Gaoligong in Mangkuan County, Longyang District, Baoshan City. This place is barren and of severe living condition, where the people living there were in poverty. However, since 2017, local government began to build accommodations to relocate these residents. So far, there are 989 households moving into their new homes.
At the beginning of the New Year, Changanjie Church in Jiaohe City, Jilin Province gave church donation to brothers and sisters in Yingjiang and Longchuan County, Dehong Dai & Jingpo ethnic autonomous prefecture, Yunnan province, and hoped to help them out with the money.
- The Chinese Version of the Financial Stewardship Bible Debuts on Live Book Launch Held by CCC&TSPM2020-06-18
- CCC&TSPM, Churches and Seminaries Deeply Mourn for COVID-19 Fatalities2020-04-15
- CCC&TSPM Provides Supplies to Volunteers of the Sub-district Office of the Bund, Shanghai2020-03-04
- Battle for Anti-epidemic: More Supports Come from Christian Orgnizations at Home and Abroad2020-02-20
- Christianity in China Is on the Move to Fight against the Novel Coronavirus2020-01-31
- Overseas Churches and Christian Organisations Send Messages of Support: We Concern the COVID-19 Outbreak in China and Pray for the People2020-02-24
- WCC, Churches in Hong Kong and North America Send Care and Support2020-02-13
- The United Church of Canada Visits Shaanxi CC&TSPM2019-12-18
- Rev. Wu Wei Receives a Delegation from Lutheran Evangelical Church of Finland2019-12-10
- UBS Guests Visit CCC&TSPM2019-12-10
- Jilin CC&TSPM Subsidizes Grassroots Pastoral Staff and Greets all Christians in the Province2020-06-30
- Jilin CC&TSPM Visits and Aids Local People in Yitong Manchu Autonomous County2020-06-24
- Tianjin CC&TSPM Offers Financial Support to Kindergarten Teachers2020-06-23
- Churches in Sichuan Resume Worship Services2020-06-15
- Fujian Quanzhou CC&TSPM Reaches Churches in the Mountainous Areas2020-06-03
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's work2020-02-19
- Christians: Live a Life of Being Salt and Light 2020-02-15
- Zhongnan Theological Seminary Holds Online Thesis Defense2020-07-07
- East China Theological Seminary Holds 2020 Undergraduate Entrance Exam2020-07-07
- Zhejiang Theological Seminary Conducts 2020 Entrance Examination2020-06-30
- Heilongjiang Theological Seminary Receives Donations from Fujian CC&TSPM2020-06-03
- Fujian Theological Seminary Holds Online Thesis Oral Defense2020-04-30
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Guangdong Union Theological Seminary
The predecessor of Guangdong Union Theological Seminary is Canton Union Theological College, which was founded in 1914 and run jointly by eight mission societies and three denominational conventions, and later four other mission societies joined in. It once became a college of Lingnan University named 'Union Theological College of Lingnan University'. It was closed in 1960 and re-established in 1986 named 'Guangdong Union Theological Seminary' in order to show respect for the history and its pur