The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
- Bible Day 2021 Celebrated in Fujian Theological Seminary2021-12-15
- CCC&TSPM, CRCCA and LPA Jointly Hold a Symposium Online2021-11-12
- Rev. Wu Wei Participates in G20 Interfaith Forum 20212021-09-17
- CCC&TSPM Joins the Seminar to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Restoration of the Lawful Seat of the PRC in the UN2021-09-14
- World Book Day in NJUTS2021-04-29
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Joins a Virtual Meeting with Bishop David Andrew Urquhart 2022-08-09
- CCC&TSPM Joins a Virtual Meeting with China Partner2022-02-28
- CCC&TSPM and TTC Have a Virtual Meeting on Theological Education2021-12-09
- CCC&TSPM Meets with NCCS Virtually2021-12-03
- Seminar in Asia Region Marking the Centenary of IMC Held in NJUTS2021-11-15
- Gansu CC Ordains One Pastor and Three Elders2022-07-19
- Shanxi and Shandong CC&TSPMs Conduct Ordination Ceremonies2022-07-04
- Groundbreaking Ceremony Conducted for Hecheng Church in Gaoming District, Foshan2022-06-17
- Tianjin CC&TSPM Responds to a New Wave of COVID-19 Outbreak2022-01-17
- Anhui, Jiangxi and Guangdong Welcome New Pastors and Elders2021-12-30
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's work2020-02-19
- Updated: Seminaries Hold the 2022 Commencement2022-07-19
- Sichuan Theological Seminary Rounds off 2022 Enrollment Examination2022-05-27
- 【Photos】Worship During Holy Week in Fujian Theological Seminary2022-04-18
- Zhongnan Theological Seminary Send off Layperson Training Class of 20212022-01-18
- Seminaries Kick off New School Year2021-10-27
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Northeast Theological Seminary
Northeast Theological Seminary has a history over one hundred years. In 1894, Dongguan Presbyterian Church established an advanced theological course based upon a pastor training class, with the purpose of cultivating local clergy. That was the predecessor of Northeast Theological Seminary. The seminary was officially set up in 1898 (in Shenyang, Liaoning), and Rev. Dr. John Ross (a Scottish Presbyterian missionary, 1842-1915) served as the first president.
Sichuan Theological Seminary
History: Sichuan Theological Seminary is an advanced theological seminary jointly established by the CC&TSPMs in three provinces (Yunnan, Guizhou and Sichuan) and one municipality (Chongqing) in the southwest of China. As one of the five regional theological seminaries in the country, it was founded in 1983 in Chengdu City, Sichuan Province, the year when it began to recruit students from churches in those three provinces and one municipality.