The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
- CCC&TSPM Together with Shanghai CC&TSPM Conducts 2023 World Day of Prayer2023-03-10
- CCC&TSPM Attends the 3rd International Seminar on Religions and Ecological Civilization2023-01-12
- CCC&TSPM’s Affiliated Church, The Holy Trinity Cathedral Reopens in Shanghai2022-12-23
- Bible Day 2022 Celebrated in Shanghai2022-12-15
- Celebration of NJUTS’ 70th Anniversary Launched in Nanjing2022-12-09
- CCC&TSPM Meets up with UBS Delegates2023-03-23
- CCC&TSPM Receives Delegation of HKCCCU2023-03-22
- CCC&TSPM and Singapore Four Denominations Chinese Churches Committee Meet Virtually2023-01-12
- CCC&TSPM Meets with UBS Virtually2022-10-20
- Chinese Delegation Attends WCC 11th Assembly in Visit to Germany2022-10-14
- Shaanxi, Xinjiang, Shanxi and Sichuan CC&TSPMs Ordain Pastors and Elders2023-03-22
- Guangdong, Jiangsu, Yunnan and Shaanxi CC&TSPMs Ordain New Clergy2023-03-17
- Yunnan, Fujian and Shaanxi CC&TSPMs Ordain New Pastors and Elders2023-03-17
- Shaanxi CC&TSPM Ordains 57 Clergypersons2023-02-21
- Dedication Ceremony of Xinghua Church Conducted in Tianjin2023-02-14
- Elder Wang Jianhua Wins Shanghai Charity Award2023-03-17
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Nanjing Union Theological Seminary Starts 2022-2023 Spring Semester2023-03-22
- Seminaries Hold Ash Wednesday Worship Services2023-03-17
- Seminaries Begin Spring Semester2023-02-21
- Northeast Theological Seminary Conducts Thanksgiving Service2022-12-01
- Fun Sports Meeting Takes Place in Jiangxi Bible School2022-11-23
- Local CC&TSPM
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Northeast Theological Seminary
Northeast Theological Seminary has a history over one hundred years. In 1894, Dongguan Presbyterian Church established an advanced theological course based upon a pastor training class, with the purpose of cultivating local clergy. That was the predecessor of Northeast Theological Seminary. The seminary was officially set up in 1898 (in Shenyang, Liaoning), and Rev. Dr. John Ross (a Scottish Presbyterian missionary, 1842-1915) served as the first president.
Inner Mongolia Bible School
History: Built on September 18, 1987, Inner Mongolia Layperson Class was the predecessor of Inner Mongolia Bible School. On October 23, 1987, the layperson class started in an affiliated building of Xincheng South Street Church in Xincheng District, Hohhot City. In 2007, a new campus site was built and situated in the Dadongying Village, Jinchuan Developmental Area, Hohhot City, and the class was renamed “Inner Mogolia Bible School”. In October 2015, the school was relocated to a new academic bu
Yunnan Theological Seminary
History: Yunnan Theological Seminary was founded by Yunnan CC&TSPM in March 1989. The original construction area was about 1,700 square meters, and it could accommodate 50 students. Relocated for twice, the new campus was established in Wuhua District, Kunming City in October 2014. The seminary now covers an area of over 13,000 square meters and its construction area reaches nearly 10,000 square meters, which can accommodate 200 students.