The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
- CCC&TSPM Attends the 3rd International Seminar on Religions and Ecological Civilization2023-01-12
- CCC&TSPM’s Affiliated Church, The Holy Trinity Cathedral Reopens in Shanghai2022-12-23
- Bible Day 2022 Celebrated in Shanghai2022-12-15
- Celebration of NJUTS’ 70th Anniversary Launched in Nanjing2022-12-09
- Review Meeting of a New Hymnal Held in Shanghai2022-09-07
- CCC&TSPM and Singapore Four Denominations Chinese Churches Committee Meet Virtually2023-01-12
- CCC&TSPM Meets with UBS Virtually2022-10-20
- Chinese Delegation Attends WCC 11th Assembly in Visit to Germany2022-10-14
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Joins a Virtual Meeting with Bishop David Andrew Urquhart 2022-08-09
- CCC&TSPM Joins a Virtual Meeting with China Partner2022-02-28
- Guangdong CC&TSPM Ordains Pastors and Elders2023-01-05
- Shanghai CC Ordains Pastors and Elders2022-12-21
- Anhui CC&TSPM Holds 2022 Ordination Ceremony2022-12-09
- Hangzhou CC&TSPM Holds Choir Exchange and Ordains New Clergy2022-12-05
- The Heavenly Grace Church Performs Baptism2022-11-23
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's work2020-02-19
- Northeast Theological Seminary Conducts Thanksgiving Service2022-12-01
- Fun Sports Meeting Takes Place in Jiangxi Bible School2022-11-23
- Northeast Theological Seminary Sends off 2022 Graduates2022-10-21
- Northeast Theological Seminary Organizes Admission Exam2022-09-23
- Bible Schools and Seminaries Welcome New Students2022-09-23
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Northeast Theological Seminary
Northeast Theological Seminary has a history over one hundred years. In 1894, Dongguan Presbyterian Church established an advanced theological course based upon a pastor training class, with the purpose of cultivating local clergy. That was the predecessor of Northeast Theological Seminary. The seminary was officially set up in 1898 (in Shenyang, Liaoning), and Rev. Dr. John Ross (a Scottish Presbyterian missionary, 1842-1915) served as the first president.
Yunnan Theological Seminary
History: Yunnan Theological Seminary was founded by Yunnan CC&TSPM in March 1989. The original construction area was about 1,700 square meters, and it could accommodate 50 students. Relocated for twice, the new campus was established in Wuhua District, Kunming City in October 2014. The seminary now covers an area of over 13,000 square meters and its construction area reaches nearly 10,000 square meters, which can accommodate 200 students.
Fujian Theological Seminary
History: Fujian Theological Seminary was established in 1983 and upgraded to an undergraduate Christian institute in 2015, since when it began to offer four-year programs. In September 2014, the seminary was relocated to No. 121, Fuwan Road, Cangshan District, Fuzhou City. The new campus covers an area of more than 15,000 square meters, with a total construction area of more than 17,000 square meters.