The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
- Review Meeting of a New Hymnal Held in Shanghai2022-09-07
- Bible Day 2021 Celebrated in Fujian Theological Seminary2021-12-15
- CCC&TSPM, CRCCA and LPA Jointly Hold a Symposium Online2021-11-12
- Rev. Wu Wei Participates in G20 Interfaith Forum 20212021-09-17
- CCC&TSPM Joins the Seminar to Commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the Restoration of the Lawful Seat of the PRC in the UN2021-09-14
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Joins a Virtual Meeting with Bishop David Andrew Urquhart 2022-08-09
- CCC&TSPM Joins a Virtual Meeting with China Partner2022-02-28
- CCC&TSPM and TTC Have a Virtual Meeting on Theological Education2021-12-09
- CCC&TSPM Meets with NCCS Virtually2021-12-03
- Seminar in Asia Region Marking the Centenary of IMC Held in NJUTS2021-11-15
- Shamian Church Conducts Worship Service for Mid-Autumn Festival2022-09-23
- Chongzhu Church Conducts Dedication Ceremony2022-09-23
- Fujian and Inner Mongolia Ordain Clergy2022-09-23
- Ningxia CC&TSPM Ordains Eleven Pastors2022-09-16
- Linfen CC&TSPM Holds Ordination Ceremony2022-09-07
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's work2020-02-19
- Northeast Theological Seminary Organizes Admission Exam2022-09-23
- Bible Schools and Seminaries Welcome New Students2022-09-23
- Updated: Seminaries Hold the 2022 Commencement2022-07-19
- Sichuan Theological Seminary Rounds off 2022 Enrollment Examination2022-05-27
- 【Photos】Worship During Holy Week in Fujian Theological Seminary2022-04-18
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Lu Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Northeast Theological Seminary
Northeast Theological Seminary has a history over one hundred years. In 1894, Dongguan Presbyterian Church established an advanced theological course based upon a pastor training class, with the purpose of cultivating local clergy. That was the predecessor of Northeast Theological Seminary. The seminary was officially set up in 1898 (in Shenyang, Liaoning), and Rev. Dr. John Ross (a Scottish Presbyterian missionary, 1842-1915) served as the first president.