The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
On June 6, 2019, one day before the Dragon Boat Festival (or Duanwu Festival) this year, Guandi Church, an affiliated church of Guangming Church in Dunhua, Jilin, organized events for the elderly left behind and patients.
- Training for Seminary Teachers of Biblical Studies Held in Lijiang, Yunnan2023-08-28
- CCC&TSPM Receives UBS Delegation2023-08-09
- CCC&TSPM Delegation Visits Church Organizations in Hong Kong and Macao2023-06-15
- Seminar on Chinanization of Christianity Commences in Hong Kong2023-05-31
- CCC&TSPM Leaders Meet Chinese Mainland Students in Hong Kong2023-05-26
- Rev. Xu Xiaohong Receives Christian Communications LTD.2023-09-01
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Receives Friends of the Church in China2023-09-01
- Dongguan Taiping Gospel Church Receives Delegation from Enoch Christian Fellowship, HKPF 2023-08-15
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Receives Outreach Foundation of Presbyterian Church2023-07-26
- Rev. Shen Xuebin Meets up Bishop David Urquhart Virtually2023-07-14
- Church Dedication Ceremony Held in Ulat Rear Banner, Bayannur City2023-09-01
- 2023 Summer Praise Meeting Takes Place at Truth Church in Jieyang2023-09-01
- Tongchuan TSPM Holds Citywide Minister Retreat2023-09-01
- Pu'er CC&TSPM Conducts the Seventh minister Training Class and Ordination Ceremony2023-08-31
- Hebei Churches Provide Relief Aid to Flooded Areas2023-08-28
- Elder Wang Jianhua Wins Shanghai Charity Award2023-03-17
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
- Coronavirus: Updates on Amity's Work (March)2020-04-21
- Fujian Theological Seminary Performs Original Sacred Music2023-08-15
- Seminaries Welcome Graduation Season2023-07-14
- East China Theological Seminary Holds 2023 Undergraduate Thesis Defense2023-05-26
- Holy Week Events Take Place in Seminaries 2023-04-19
- Nanjing Union Theological Seminary Starts 2022-2023 Spring Semester2023-03-22
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Anhui Theological Seminary
History: Anhui Theological Seminary is a Christian theological institution founded by Anhui CC&TSPM in March 1986. From 1986 to 1990, the seminary held two sessions of two-year junior college program in theology. In 1991, a one-year training course was opened and in 1997, it provided a three-year junior college program in theology. In 1999, a new campus was completed, with a floor area of about 6,000 square meters.
Hunan Bible School
History: Founded in 1916, Hunan Bible School was formerly known as Hunan Bible College. In the early stage of the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression (1937), it was temporarily used as the site of the National Provisional University in Changsha (an associated university merged from three prestigious universities including Peking University, Tsinghua University, and Nankai University). Later, it was used as the Wartime Wounded Soldier Care Center and the training center for the War of R
Jiangxi Bible School
History: Jiangxi Bible School is a full-time Christian college school run by Jiangxi CC&TSPM. In the autumn of 1992, Jiangxi CC&TSPM started the Jiangxi Pastoral Training Class, the predecessor of Jiangxi Bible School, in an attic of Zhidao Church of Nanchang City. The training class was renamed “Jiangxi Christian Bible School” in 1993 and finally entitled “Jiangxi Bible School” in 2011 as a secondary Christian college with two-year programs. In June 2015, the Bible school was upgraded to a th