The Social Service Department of CCC&TSPM was established in 2003. Our goal is to create a public welfare atmosphere in the church, develop social service ministries, and serve Chinese society. Current programs include student aid & child and adolescent service, medical and health care, senior care, community development, social welfare, disaster relief, capacity building, targeted poverty alleviation, and environmental protection.
On June 6, 2019, one day before the Dragon Boat Festival (or Duanwu Festival) this year, Guandi Church, an affiliated church of Guangming Church in Dunhua, Jilin, organized events for the elderly left behind and patients.
- Ai Ji Printing Press Announces New Board Members2024-02-07
- The 11th National Christian Conference in China Opens in Beijing2024-01-04
- To Live Out the Bible: Bible Day 2023 Events Convene at the Holy Trinity Cathedral2023-12-13
- Celebration of 130th Anniversary of the Birth of Wu Yaozong Held in Guangzhou2023-11-09
- Training for Seminary Teachers of Biblical Studies Held in Lijiang, Yunnan2023-08-28
- Chair of Asian Pacific Forum Visits CCC&TSPM2024-02-28
- The KMC Delegates Visit CCC&TSPM2024-02-27
- Rev. Xu Xiaohong Attends the Installation of the 7th Archbishop of the Province of the Anglican Church in South East Asia2024-02-07
- Bishop David Urquhart Visits CCC&TSPM2024-02-05
- Delegates from Baptist Convention of Hong Kong Visit CCC&TSPM2024-01-25
- Anhui CC Conducts Ordination Ceremony2024-02-07
- Dedication of 90-Year Old Church Held in Tianjin2024-02-07
- New Church Dedication and Elder Ordination Conducted in Luzhou, Sichuan2024-01-15
- Shamian Church Holds Christmas Eve Concert to Praise and Pray2024-01-04
- Sichuan CC&TSPM Ordains New Pastors2024-01-04
- Christian Women Representatives Attend the 13th National Women’s Congress2023-11-07
- Elder Wang Jianhua Wins Shanghai Charity Award2023-03-17
- Pray for Flooded Provinces2020-07-15
- Pompeo's Remarks Not Befitting of A Christian2020-06-28
- Christian Restaurant Owner Offers Free Hot Bubble Tea to Night-shift Volunteers in Suifenhe City2020-04-27
Built in 1928, Hongde Church is located on No. 59 Duolun Road, Shanghai. It was jointly subsidized by Northern Presbyterian Church and Chinese Christians. The name of the church was given in memory of George F. Fitch (1845-1923), a renowned missionary in the church and one of the leaders of American Presbyterian mission Press.
Mu’en Church is located in No. 316, Middle Xizang Road, Shanghai. It was originally known as Moore Memorial Church, with its forebody being Trinity Church, which was built in 1874 by Missionary Lambuth of the Methodist Episcopal Church near Zhengjia Wooden Bridge at Shanghai's French concession (near Middle Fujian Road and East Yanan Road).
Hebei Bible School
History: Hebei Bible School is a secondary Christian school held by Hebei CC&TSPM. In 1995, the predecessor of the Bible school Heibei Christian Training Center was opened. It began to offer a one-year layperson training course in 1997, and in 2001 opened a two-year theological college program. The training center was renamed Hebei Bible School in 2007, since when a three-year theological college program was offered. In 2010, the Bible school was confirmed as a three-year secondary Christian col
Anhui Theological Seminary
History: Anhui Theological Seminary is a Christian theological institution founded by Anhui CC&TSPM in March 1986. From 1986 to 1990, the seminary held two sessions of two-year junior college program in theology. In 1991, a one-year training course was opened and in 1997, it provided a three-year junior college program in theology. In 1999, a new campus was completed, with a floor area of about 6,000 square meters.
Hunan Bible School
History: Founded in 1916, Hunan Bible School was formerly known as Hunan Bible College. In the early stage of the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression (1937), it was temporarily used as the site of the National Provisional University in Changsha (an associated university merged from three prestigious universities including Peking University, Tsinghua University, and Nankai University). Later, it was used as the Wartime Wounded Soldier Care Center and the training center for the War of R
Jiangxi Bible School
History: Jiangxi Bible School is a full-time Christian college school run by Jiangxi CC&TSPM. In the autumn of 1992, Jiangxi CC&TSPM started the Jiangxi Pastoral Training Class, the predecessor of Jiangxi Bible School, in an attic of Zhidao Church of Nanchang City. The training class was renamed “Jiangxi Christian Bible School” in 1993 and finally entitled “Jiangxi Bible School” in 2011 as a secondary Christian college with two-year programs. In June 2015, the Bible school was upgraded to a th